Share Your Artist At Work / Workspace / Studio Photograph
I was asked recently to provide a photo of myself in my studio and it’s been something I’ve been thinking of for awhile, so this month, I’ll be sharing photos of me and my workspace. It got me to thinking how much fun it would be to see YOUR workspace and or you at work, too!
- Enter your image by:
Paris time zone: April 25th, Thursday 8:30 AM
PST: Wednesday, April 24th, 11:30 PM
- Artists At Work: Images must be one of the following: You at work photographing or creating art or your workspace / studio. (Even if it’s a corner of the kitchen table!)
- Three Entries per person. Each image should be unique though. Not just variations on one image. For instance, you can show yourself photographing, your studio, your computer workstation, etc. but not 3 photos of you at the computer with different expressions.
- Five Random Winners will be chosen Thursday 9 AM, Paris time zone, April 25th.
- Each Winner gets a $60 gift certificate to French Kiss Collections Store!
- I’ll email each winner shortly after the results with your coupon code. Be sure to use an email address where you can be reached.
How To Enter
Below you will see a link to enter the challenge. (Look for the little blue frog.) Your image must first live somewhere on the internet like flickr, your blog, etc. When you enter your image, you must enter the url (web address) where the image is. Please Note: Do not enter Facebook or Flickr images if your page is set to private as the photos will not show up. Images that don’t show up will be deleted. Three unique entries only. If you have trouble with your image showing up from an url, choose upload from computer instead. More Info Here
I look forward to seeing your images! Note: I see some images that don’t follow the parameters of the challenge. Please read the Details before posting. 🙂 Please resist the urge to be too artistic with these. This is not your art, but you doing your art and/or an informative shot about your workspace. Thanks!
Please Read the entry parameters. Photographs Must clearly depict a works space / studio or you photographing. I will have to delete many of these before the giveaway. I’m sorry to do it as I so appreciate your participation, but it won’t be fair to those that followed the rules. Resist the urge to be arty. It’s an information photo.