Hover your mouse over the image to see the before version.
Magnolia Blossom by Bob Jensen.
I see so many lovely images in the French Kiss Texture’s Flickr group. I particularly love this one by Bob Jensen. Besides immediately loving the detail, composition and treatment of this intriguing flower macro, I have to admit, I’ve never used the Urban texture. I love it that my users show me the possibilities of a texture.
- Canon 5D MK2
- Canon 100 Macro
- F22, 1/200th sec with UltraZap 1600 studio strobe in white 22 inch beauty dish with diffusion sock, and Zap 1000 with grid for fill light.
- In a separate layer he applied Topaz Adjust 4* HDR Sketch at 78% opacity
- Bordertown texture Blend Mode: Multiply, Opacity: 100%
- Urban texture Blend Mode: Soft Light, Opacity: 100%
- Burning using the French Kiss Textures, Grunge brushes. (available on Facebook)
Both in French Kiss Texture Collection I
Note: Bordertown is now called Arroyo and is slightly modified.
Category: Your Work